- Professor Dai Smith, historian, editor, critic, biographer and novelist, Raymond Williams Research Chair in Cultural History at Swansea University
- Dr Sam Adams, poet, biographer, novelist, editor and critic, former member of H. M. Inspectorate of Schools
- Mr Peter Finch, poet and psychogeographer, former Chief Executive Officer, Literature Wales. Peter Finch is the Trust's Secretary.
Charity Commission registration number 1000391
Copyright on the work of Rhys Davies is owned by the Trust.
Aims of the Trust
- To promote the work of Rhys Davies by encouraging interest in it and particularly in its publication
- To ensure, by support for lectures, critical studies and other such means, that Rhys Davies’s life and work are more widely known in Wales and elsewhere
- To encourage biographical and critical analysis of the work of Rhys Davies
- To help develop the forms of writing in English with which Rhys Davies was chiefly associated
- To nurture interest in the work of Rhys Davies in Glamorgan and the wider world of South Wales